Salary Range: Up to $55,000 Depending on Qualifications
Pay Basis: Monthly
Position Status: Regular full-time
· Strategize, ideate, propose, and design high-end content across all variations and configurations that meet brand standards.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver required materials that meet specifications for print, packaging, digital, displays, mockups, and other collateral.
· Develop concepts by hand or with software and execute original content by determining layout and ideal usage of color, text, font style, and imagery.
· Delegate projects to student designers and provide art direction through project completion.
· Develop creative briefs based on brainstorming sessions, with directions, schedules, and deliverables for the creative team.
· Prioritize, organize, and keep deadlines while concurrently managing multiple projects.
· Maintain productive and efficient workflow, appropriately organizing working assets and properly archiving finished projects.
· Back up/archive final artwork per system provided
Assist in video production set-up, production, and post-production as needed.
Bachelor's degree in commercial art, design, advertising or related field. A minimum of three years as a graphic designer or production assistant in a design firm, advertising agency, printing plant or similar organization or equivalent experience and education. Experience designing graphics for ads, brochures, publications, billboards and invitations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to providing an educational, living, and working environment that is welcoming, respectful, and inclusive of all members of the university community. UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its services, programs, activities, employment, and education, including in admission and enrollment. EOE, including disability/veterans. The University is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the employment application and interview process, contact the ADA Coordinator. For inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator.
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas on the path to achieving Tier One national research university status.UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include 132 degree programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests.The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.The wealth of learning resources available to UT Dallas students is the result of a concentrated effort to attract the top minds on both ends of the classroom relationship. Joining the faculty's Nobel laureate and four National Academies members since 2005 are more than 200 tenure and tenure-track professors hailing from the world's best colleges, including Harvard, MIT, Cambridge and Columbia University. In addition, UT Dallas is home to more than 50 centers, labs and institutes that facilitate research and opportunities for hands-on learning. Students, meanwhile, arrive at UT Dallas well-prepared ...to succeed in higher education: In 2011, nearly 39 percent of freshmen ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class, and 75 percent ranked in the top 25 percent.With an eye on building a future as bright as its beginnings, UT Dallas will continue its push to attain Tier One research university status and produce graduates who are well-equipped to succeed professionally.