Salary Range: $70,000+ depending on qualifications
Pay Basis: Monthly
Position Status: Regular full-time
This position will be responsible for assisting, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns that support sales objectives and drive the pipeline for strategic accounts. This role will support the digital marketing team to plan and execute campaigns including email marketing, landing pages, nurture campaigns, online media and promotions, and other programs.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building demand generation and multi-touch campaigns that drive results and possesses a strong understanding of best practices across channels and technologies, a keen eye for design, and the ability to self-service components. They are adept at working with cross-functional stakeholders to create bespoke experiences for customers. They are eager to own best practices for campaign development, hands-on implementation, project management, and data analysis and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, Advertising, Computer Science, or Computer Programming, or closely related and 3 years of experience in digital marketing and working knowledge of an email automation platform or CRM. An equivalent level of education and/or experience will also be accepted.
· Salesforce CRM hands-on data and analytics experience
· Pardot Email Specialist Certification · Experience working with sales, field marketing, partners and customers, and prospective customers
· Strong project management skills including production schedules, stakeholder coordination, and weekly campaign reporting
· Knowledge and previous use Account-Based Marketing technology stacks stack
· Experience assisting end-to-end execution of marketing programs and campaigns
· Some knowledge of PPC advertising tools and analytics platforms
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to providing an educational, living, and working environment that is welcoming, respectful, and inclusive of all members of the university community. UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its services, programs, activities, employment, and education, including in admission and enrollment. EOE, including disability/veterans. The University is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the employment application and interview process, contact the ADA Coordinator. For inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator.
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas on the path to achieving Tier One national research university status.UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include 132 degree programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests.The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.The wealth of learning resources available to UT Dallas students is the result of a concentrated effort to attract the top minds on both ends of the classroom relationship. Joining the faculty's Nobel laureate and four National Academies members since 2005 are more than 200 tenure and tenure-track professors hailing from the world's best colleges, including Harvard, MIT, Cambridge and Columbia University. In addition, UT Dallas is home to more than 50 centers, labs and institutes that facilitate research and opportunities for hands-on learning. Students, meanwhile, arrive at UT Dallas well-prepared ...to succeed in higher education: In 2011, nearly 39 percent of freshmen ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class, and 75 percent ranked in the top 25 percent.With an eye on building a future as bright as its beginnings, UT Dallas will continue its push to attain Tier One research university status and produce graduates who are well-equipped to succeed professionally.