POSITION: Servicing Representative STATUS: Full-Time LOCATION: New York, NY | Remote
Based in New York, Primo Artists is one of the top artist management agencies in the world. Founded by industry leader Charlotte Lee and considered the most modern agency in the field, Primo Artists has a selective roster of several of the world’s finest classical artists: Violinists Itzhak Perlman, Joshua Bell, Nicola Benedetti and Randall Goosby, pianists Seong-Jin Cho and Beatrice Rana, conductors Cristian M?celaru, James Gaffigan, Christian Reif and Gemma New, and composers Valerie Coleman and Wynton Marsalis. With 25,000 social media followers, Primo Artists represents a growing roster of Social Media and Public Relations clients to optimize and build presence in an ever-evolving media world.
Primo Artists seeks a Servicing Representative to join our team. The position reports to the President and Founder.
We are looking for a proactive, capable and experienced professional to provide impeccable service to our artists. The candidate must be well-organized and detailed-oriented, exemplary in their communication skills, undaunted by challenges, and able to handle a robust workload in a fast-paced environment.
The role of the Servicing Representative is to manage logistical arrangements for our artists’ tours and engagements in collaboration with presenters, organizations and partners throughout North America and beyond. It is an ideal position for someone passionate about classical performing artists and dedicated to supporting Artists’ logistical needs to enable them to share their music on the great stages of the world
· Manage the servicing of artist engagements and tours, working through each event with the presenter to liaise on behalf of the artist to ensure each event’s success
· Advance logistical arrangements for artist engagements, including booking travel and accommodations, confirming rehearsal schedules, residency events, media interviews and more
· Create and disseminate detailed engagement itineraries for artists in collaboration with presenters
· Issue, review and execute contracts and coordinate tech riders pertaining to artist engagements
· Update company systems with accurate calendar details and engagement contractual terms
· Liaise between artists and presenters regarding tax documents, statement questions and payment of engagement fees
· Prepare and submit materials for artist visa applications and petitions
· Update and disseminate artist biographies and program materials to presenters
· Create and disseminate artist performance schedules to international artist teams, record companies, PR and Social Media teams
Resumes and cover letters will be accepted until the position is filled. Submissions should be made via email to Charlotte Lee, President & Founder, at email@example.com.
· Educated to degree level with previous experience of working with conductors, instrumentalists and composers
· Efficient, highly motivated, organized and able to work calmly and effectively under pressure. The job is demanding and requires individuals with resilience
· Superb organizational and communication skills
· Responsiveness and intuition to anticipate and fulfill needs
· Impeccable attention to detail and mastery in handling and prioritizing a large workload
· Ability to evaluate different options quickly and thoroughly, be resourceful and follow through seamlessly
· Independence to work with limited direction and ambiguity
· High aptitude and willingness to learn plus trustworthiness, tact and discretion
· Strong technical understanding and aptitude to pick up tools and systems quickly
· Availability to respond to and address last-minute matters on evenings and weekends
· Commitment to delivering the highest quality service
· Ability to work as part of a small operation with robust workload and to contribute to a supportive environment in the company
Based in New York, Primo Artists is a classical music agency established as one of the leading artist management agencies in North America. Founded in 2015 by Charlotte Lee, the agency prides itself on its selective roster and personalized approach in representing several of the world’s finest classical artists, from rising stars to household names.