This position will be responsible for researching, writing and editing departmental website information, including optimizing pages and creating blog posts and articles for SEO enhancement. The Content Writer-Web also creates web analytics reports to track website performance and inform decision-making for optimizing web content for search engines.
A hybrid work schedule is available for this position.
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year of experience in web content writing or technical documentation.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or any similar discipline and a minimum of one year of experience in writing new webpage content and editing existing webpage content.
· A minimum of one year of experience in developing search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, performing SEO keyword analysis and analyzing website traffic using web analytic tools is also preferred.
· A minimum of one year of experience developing web pages using HTML, CSS, WorkPress or any other similar CMS.
· Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are a plus.
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its programs and activities, including in admission and enrollment. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Director of Institutional Equity at InstitutionalEquity@utdallas.edu or the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@utdallas.edu, or call 972-883-5331.
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas on the path to achieving Tier One national research university status.UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include 132 degree programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests.The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.The wealth of learning resources available to UT Dallas students is the result of a concentrated effort to attract the top minds on both ends of the classroom relationship. Joining the faculty's Nobel laureate and four National Academies members since 2005 are more than 200 tenure and tenure-track professors hailing from the world's best colleges, including Harvard, MIT, Cambridge and Columbia University. In addition, UT Dallas is home to more than 50 centers, labs and institutes that facilitate research and opportunities for hands-on learning. Students, meanwhile, arrive at UT Dallas well-prepared ...to succeed in higher education: In 2011, nearly 39 percent of freshmen ranked in the top 10 percent of their high school class, and 75 percent ranked in the top 25 percent.With an eye on building a future as bright as its beginnings, UT Dallas will continue its push to attain Tier One research university status and produce graduates who are well-equipped to succeed professionally.