The Associate Event Marketing Execution Manager position will focus on effective execution of event activationsensuring the strategic event marketing vision created by team leaders achieves maximum results on behalf of the Hoosier Lottery. A regular cadence of marketing events creates brand equity, engaging trial and engagement opportunities with players, and on-site sales opportunities. This marketing team role creates compelling, innovative community partnerships and executes successful, fun and entertaining promotional event activations at sporting events, concerts, State Fair events, community festivals and retail locations. This role is aligned around the Hoosier Lottery brand's specific business and sponsorship objectives. The marketing team is a full 360 organization including brand management, media and advertising, public relations, retail, interactive/digital/social, promotions, and graphic services competencies.
The Associate Event Marketing Execution Manager role is responsible for event and promotion execution through collaboration with the Hoosier Lottery team and community partners. This position reports and works closely with the Event Marketing Manager. Emphasis will be placed on planning, overseeing, implementing, and analyzing sponsorship and retail event activations. Responsibilities include relationship building, successful execution of events from beginning to end, ability to abide by policies and analyze results, management of part-time Event Coordinators, and collaborative engagement with peers throughout the organization.
Generating over $1.5 billion in sales annually, IGT-Indiana is responsible for marketing, product development, sales, technology and operations functions on behalf of the Hoosier Lottery. Our shared mission is to maximize net income to the State of Indiana in a socially responsible manner.
* Manage part-time Event Coordinators.
* Ensure part-time staff is up to date on required compliance, event/activation, and product training.
* Provide a range of administrative and marketing duties related to the daily event operations.
* Work with the Event Marketing Manager and Sr. Manager of Public Relations, Sponsorships and Event Marketing to gain awareness on upcoming sponsorship and retail event activations. Work directly with Regional Promotion Specialists to coordinate the event activations and logistic needs across the state.
* Coordinate day-to-day event logistics, including but not limited to A/V needs, staff scheduling, communication to event volunteers, transportation, attire, and event set up.
* Ensure Regional Promotions Specialists receive all signage, promotional products, tickets, and other materials as needed to execute on-site activations.
* Schedule mascot appearances and maintain handling, cleanliness, transportation, and repairs of all mascot uniforms.
* Assist with procurement of promotional merchandise.
* Manage staff apparel inventory and fulfill incoming shirt requests for the entire organization.
* Create GSRs (Graphic Service Requests) and coordinate graphics for each sponsorship and retail event activation.
* Assist in the pre and post analysis of partnerships and promotions to determine overall effectiveness and return-on-investment.
Extent decisions governed by procedures or referred up: Mid Standard requirements for research and analysis: Mid Opportunity and consequence of typical errors: Mid Frequency and complexity of internal business contacts: Mid Frequency and complexity of external business contacts: Mid
Physical (% time: travel, operating machinery, environmental etc.): Position requires travel across the State of Indiana to a variety of promotional events.
Position may have responsibility of display set-up/take-down, movement of promotional supplies.
* Preferably, a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent years of combined education and successful work experience
* Minimum of 5-8 years marketing experience with specific emphasis in event and sponsorship strategy planning and implementation.
* Strong work ethic, excellent time management and organizational skills, and a very precise and detail-oriented mindset in all areas of marketing execution.
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with ability to form strong working relationships.
* Excellent writing skills.
* Ability to plan proactively months in advance, effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
* Knowledge of and ability to handle and balance money transactions accurately.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams.
* Working knowledge of social media.
* Must be available to work weekends, some holidays and during the Indiana State Fair.
* Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
* Valid driver's license with minimal infractions.
* Ability to utilize navigation system.
* Ability to develop Excel spreadsheets with formulas for the purposes of analyzing the effectiveness of a promotion.
* Creative skills that can develop, modify and execute event marketing promotional concepts and strategies.
* Knowledge of Hoosier Lottery retail and POS strategies, products and components.
* Knowledge of Hoosier Lottery gaming systems, terminals and transaction processing.
* Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines/pressure and manage projects independently.
* Strong work ethic, excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Very precise and detail-oriented mindset in all areas of marketing execution.
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships * Decision making * Drive results * Foster innovation * Personal energy * Self-leadership
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.