Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
This individual is responsible for creating and maintaining excellence in Stryker's digital media platforms, as well as enhancing internal communication initiatives across the multiple languages and selling geographies of Europe.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
Assesses competitive insights and takes action to adjust communications strategies and tactics.
Monitors competitors' communications efforts and shares this information with the team.
Adheres to organizational protocols, practices and procedures for using competitive information
Understands the needs of primary and secondary customers and articulates a value proposition to them.
Can explain different product benefits to different customers in alignment with their needs.
Develops persuasive, benefit-driven messaging.
Marketing Communications Plan
Understands the linkages between all components of the Big Picture framework
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK