The Senior Communication Associate is responsible for leading media engagement activities in the United States and contributing to the strategic enhancement of Greystar's reputation as part of the Company's global news team.
1. Adapts external relations communications strategy for the US and defines annual objectives in partnership with the global team to protect and enhance Greystar's brand.
2. Leads an all US external communications - both reactive and proactive - and contributes to global announcements in other markets, as required, to showcase Greystar's global capabilities.
3. Provides media intelligence and defines thought leadership topics, messaging, and briefings to ensure Greystar is viewed as an innovative market leader.
4. Executes campaigns and announcements across multiple channels working in collaboration with other experts at Greystar in digital and internal communications.
5. Helps to navigate any issues and identify risk areas to protect Greystar's reputation in the industry and with customers.
6. Manages agency partners to support execution of announcements and campaigns ensuring a return on investment.
7. Contributes to the management of the PR budget for external relations at the Enterprise Services level and ensures budgets are put in place at a venture and asset level.
8. Contributes to global speaker and awards calendars, taking the lead for the US.
9. Acts as point of contact for corporate memberships and sponsorship activities in the US.
10. Works as part of the global team to deliver and promote Greystar's attendance at key industry events.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0037847
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.