The Clinic Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day functioning of activities for all clinics. This includes the management of a team of Patient Services Representatives Supervisors and Managers, as well as, Patient Services Representatives, and Cal Center Operators. The Clinic Administrator is responsible for overseeing employees and delegating work tasks throughout the clinic to ensure that the tasks are completed properly, in a timely manner, within budget and in compliance with quality and regulatory standards.
Efficiently utilizes personnel resources to plan, organize, and coordinate the daily activities each of the clinics
· Serves as liaisons between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, and other contacts to help children who face problems, such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty
· Establishes and maintains positive, effective communication and interpersonal relationships with patients, associates, managers, and physicians
· Resolves patient concerns and complaints accordingly
· Maintains a safe and professional work environment at clinics of responsibility
· Responsible for selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures
· Monitor clinic flow and works with Clinical Director, lead MA, and providers to ensure that patient move effortlessly through the clinic
· Responsible for all aspects of facility quality reviews including but not limited to audits, monthly safety reviews and chart reviews
· Maintain and keeps updated on all HIPPA and patient medical record privacy practices, including preparation and implementation of all patient medical record privacy notifications.
· Train employees concerning HIPPA requirements, and maintains documentation of compliance with all HIPPA regulations
· Develop, standardized and revise procedures to facilitate work of the department and coordinates changes with all other departments.
· Responsible for established productivity standards of the clinics
· Develops and conducts training routines
BA Degree or equivalent work experience
Demonstrate knowledge of safety, infection control & emergency policies and procedures.
Require knowledge of office equipment, medical terminology, customer service, and some medical billing experience
Internal Number: CA05192021
About South Central Family Health Center
It is our mission to improve the quality of life for the diverse communities of South Los Angeles and Southeast Los Angeles County by providing affordable and comprehensive health care and education in a welcoming and multi-cultural environment. We aim to lead the way in health care in South Los Angeles, as the premier provider and employer of choice offering comprehensive, high quality, affordable, efficient and culturally responsive services.