Arkansas State University-Beebe, a two-year residential community college, a part of the Arkansas State University System, invites applications for a full-time Website Coordinator.
The Website Coordinator works with departments and teams to design, develop, and produce content for ASU-Beebe’s website, mobile application, and portals (75%). This position engages Student, Faculty and Staff ITS support in the VTSC (25%).
ESSENTIALDUTIESANDRESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Provides oversight to content management system for website
2. Develops forms, templates, code for forms, and emails for website
3. Monitors website and assists users with implementing search engine optimization
4. Collaborates with Marketing and Public Relations within Institutional Advancement in implementing design, layout, navigation, and functionality changes for end user usability and access improvement
5. Tests and evaluates updated content to identify and resolve content or functionality errors
6. Utilizes best practices to design and write all forms of end-user documentation including user guides, online help, training materials, quick-reference guides, etc.
7. Administers/customizes college portals
8. Manages Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Project tasks using the ServiceDesk ITSM platform
9. Fulfills standard service requests within specified service level agreement targets
10. Provides personal computer support, technical help, and/or basic software support, data analysis, project coordination, installation, and helpdesk assistance
11. Manages the website employee directory
12. Monitors the technical health of the website daily, including but not limited to:
a) Ensure pages are updated and keywords are utilized b) Check insight reports daily for search engine optimization and accessibility c) Troubleshoot for errors such as broken links, coding, spelling, headings, images, videos, etc. d) Monitor website traffic (i.e. how much traffic the website receives, which pages are viewed, and how long individual pages are viewed)
13. Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
Required Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in communications, computer science, or related field
Working knowledge of web structure, user experience, accessibility standards, industry trends, and best practices
Experience developing information architecture, site maps, and navigation
Content management system skills (prefer enterprise systems such as Sitecore)
Deep understanding of metadata and search engine optimization
Strong analytical skills and use of analytic tools such as Google Analytics, heat mapping, etc.
Project management experience, organizational skills and aptitude for managing time, meeting deadlines, upwardly managing approvals and handling multiple projects simultaneously
Solid conceptual thinking with competency in solving problems and clearly explaining rationale and recommendations
Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment with a diverse range of people and experience