- Relationship building with donors and community members to increase participation in Roadrunner Athletic Fund (RAF).
- Generation of outbound Annual Fund renewal and upgrade phone calls.
- Support direct mail appeals, online giving campaigns and restricted giving initiatives.
- Manning football and basketball hospitality clubs on game days.
- Assists Assistant Director with event day logistics and registration for donor functions.
- Support with inbound and outbound donor emails, monthly newsletter content and RAF social media accounts.
- Management of data requests and organization of donor information.
- Provide guidance and direction to student employees; provide training and coaching, ensure goals and performance expectations are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
One year of experience in development, data collection, data analysis, public relations, events, communications or other relevant experience.
Demonstrated high level event planning and organizational skills.
Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Strong analytical skills and written, oral communication skills.
Two years or more of experience in athletics development and / or event planning.
Athletics Tickets Software experience.
Fundraising experience, including understanding of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship process.
Experience with social media and digital communications.
Examples of work provided, preferable.
Career interest in athletics development and administration.
About University of Texas at San Antonio Athletics Department
The University of Texas at San Antonio serves the San Antonio metropolitan area and the broader region of South Texas through programs and services offered from its three campuses: 1604 Campus, Downtown Campus and UTSA's Institute of Texan Cultures.With 28,688 students enrolled in 126 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, UTSA is the second-largest component in The University of Texas System and has been one of the state's fastest-growing public universities for much of the last decade.UTSA offers 63 bachelor's, 43 master's and 20 doctoral degree programs. With 10 doctoral programs and five more master's programs in the planning stages or awaiting final approval, UTSA is rapidly moving toward classification as a doctoral/research intensive institution. The university's three campuses provide access and opportunity for large numbers of historically underserved students. More than 56 percent of UTSA's students come from groups underrepresented in higher education. Many students are the first in their families to attend a college or university. The University of Texas at San Antonio is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.