1) Create and execute a global communications plan to support Chicago Booth Executive Education revenue growth initiatives.
2) Lead the communication strategy for current, past, and prospect participants and ensure the team's marketing messaging is fully optimized and consistent.
3) Lead the strategic direction in growing online engagement and social initiatives for global participants, manages content and customer journey maps for website development, and aids in account-based marketing messaging.
4) Set the strategic communications strategy and manage execution across all media channels including offline and online marketing, sales/enrollment, social, public relations, and content marketing, to ensure messages are aligned with the department objectives.
5) In collaboration with the marketing team, create marketing position messaging, tag lines, program benefits, program objectives, and ensure general sales communications are consistent and optimized per program, per region, and per industry.
6) Serve as lead strategist in creating pre-populated messaging for sales and business development team members that reflect a targeted regionâ™s culture and behavioral trends, such as individualists or collectivist societies.
7) Manage the development of unique region-specific content and customer journey experience maps to support and enhance online learning, digital technologies, websites and landing pages.
8) Create and lead the strategy in the development of new online engaging social platforms (global online communities) for participants to create a loyal and engaging customer base, as well as additional participant benefits.
9) Create ongoing press releases that announce executive education news and developments to bring awareness, leads and paid registrations for region-specific global needs.
10) Work with key stakeholders throughout the University to plan, produce, and distribute content to reach targeted individuals to increase awareness, generate leads, and nurture past participants and individualize content within targeted unique regions.
11) Develop messaging for key email campaigns, such as annual catalog, behavioral based campaigns, and new programs.
12) Develop and maintain relationships with academic leaders and other functional experts across the University to ensure content accuracy, timeliness, and relevance to the Universityâ™s mission and goals.
13) Write, curate, and manage external vendors/contractors of writers and content producers in the development of website content.
1) Seek opportunities for professional development that will enhance job performance, including building networks within the University and with colleagues at peer institutions.
2) Demonstrate critical thinking and bring clarity to new and emerging projects.
3) Build relationships with stakeholders.
4) Expertise in current and emerging social networks.
5) Basic understanding of video development and promotion.
6) Learn functional needs of CRM tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.
7) Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of how to prioritize workflow.
8) Exceptional ability to deal with stressful/demanding work situations without disruption of efficiency.
9) Manage cross-functionally across an organization and work with external partners.
10) Adapt quickly to and manage changes in daily workflow.
11) Understand and balance the different priorities of executive education.
12) Professional demeanor.
13) Work successfully as member of team.
14) Work flexible hours according to demands of business.
1) At least five years of relevant professional experience.
2) Experience writing marketing tag lines, content creation, and brochure development.
2) Cover letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application..
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR07101
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.