Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it's not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That's where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success. Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you know how to run a project? We're looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to the Asset Management Risk Control team: – Support the Chief of Staff of AM Risk Control on strategic, operational, daily business matters including financial planning, headcounts, and all key initiatives, meetings when needed.
- Prepare presentations, document submissions and briefing notes for all key meetings that Asset Management Chief Risk Officer has to attend in a timely manner and to a suitable standard.
- Support AM CRO and AM CRO Chief of Staff in the planning and delivery of events such as senior management calls, on-site/off-site and townhalls.
- Provide support for internal communication activities, including preparation and delivery of email communications, Connections articles.
- Manage and govern AM Risk Control initiatives and employee surveys working group.
- Assist in managing key projects of AM Risk Control and tracking of action logs from various projects and meetings.
- Assist with policy queries and updates.
– Proactively help in Asset Management Risk Control operational risk issue lifecycle management to ensure appropriate KPCs are in place and control weaknesses are identified and escalated to the right channel.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across Group Risk Control and UBS to address ad-hoc topics.
You'll be reporting to Chief of Staff for Asset Management CRO in London. You are responsible for business management of the AM Risk Control team, development and implementation of business priorities, projects, events and communication. You will also get the opportunity to liaise across Asset Management business, all functions within Group Risk Control as well as other divisions within UBS.
- a BA/BS Degree or international equivalent. - experience in a business management role; including proficiency in using MS Office suite in Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. - interest in risk management and asset management, and the use & application of technology - ability to work proactively and collaboratively - ability to work well in a team as well as independently with little supervision - ability to manage and drive multiple and complex tasks/projects – methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail – a great communicator, confident dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations – enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, organized and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce
Internal Number: 6460607
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.