1) The Digital Operations Specialist is responsible for contributing to the development, maintenance, and evolution of a fresh, functional, and compelling online presence across all digital marketing platforms and mediums â“ ensuring that they also clearly convey Chicago Booth's brand image.
2) Assists in managing the end-to-end internal partner maintenance and support experience across all of Chicago Booth's internal and external digital marketing vehicles, including websites, email, and third-party digital tools.
3) Develop and manage processes necessary to manage the entire lifecycle of internal partner experiences with digital marketing tactics, tools, and services (websites, emails, blogs, etc.).
4) Manage support and maintenance activities for the digital team and ensure established service level agreements are consistently achieved.
5) Serve as the co-administrator and primary end-user support contact for digital marketing tools and services.
6) Develop, maintain, and evolve online documentation and style guides for digital tools and websites.
7) This includes organization and ongoing management of the departmentâ™s documentation wiki and internal partner intranet.
8) Create and distribute notifications to Chicago Booth system end users, including, but not limited to, third-party system upgrade and downtime communications.
9) Collaborate with the Senior Associate Director of Website Optimization to document the end user experience in the content management system.
10) Develop, maintain, evolve, and deliver end-user training for digital marketing tools.
1) Demonstrated knowledge of HTML5 and CSS. Certification in Sitecore and/or Marketo.
2) Demonstrated experience using and supporting web-based marketing software such as website content management systems, email service providers, and/or marketing automation platforms.
3) Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); willingness to learn new software programs and processes. Experience with pulling reports and manipulating data in Excel.
4) Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as organizational skills and attention to details.
5) Ability to work independently with little supervision; possess a self-motivated disposition; ability to troubleshoot/identify opportunities for improvement and recommend effective changes.
6) Expertise in writing technical âœhow toâ documentation for end users.
7) Experience establishing, evaluating, and optimizing support operations preferred.
8) Ability to work on project simultaneously and meet strict deadlines with frequent interruptions.
9) Professional demeanor, including tact, discretion, and a customer service-oriented approach.
1) Bachelorâ™s degree in marketing, business administration, computer science or other related field.
1) A minimum two years of experience managing interactive tools and services. and developing and conducting training for software and online tools.
2) A minimum two years of experience managing customer/partner service level agreements associated with development, maintenance, and support.
2) Cover letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR05490
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.