1) The Senior Associate Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing and driving marketing and communications strategy and execution at the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation.
2) Reporting to the Executive Director of the Rustandy Center and working with the centerâ™s leadership team, this individual plays an integral role in shaping and implementing the centerâ™s five-year plan with an eye toward brand development and expansion.
3) The Senior Associate Director will oversee all aspects of the centerâ™s marketing and communications ecosystem from building awareness and generating leads to orchestrating a digital strategy that drives brand through content marketing.
4) This person will work to build Booth and the centerâ™s global presence by assisting with key international projects.
1) Knowledge of the Chicago Booth and/or the University of Chicago.
2) Deep knowledge of content strategy and digital marketing.
3) Excellent and professional verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as organizational skills and attention to detail.
4) Ability to effectively multi-task under deadlines, ask questions as necessary.
5) Ability to manage a growing team.
6) Work well with staff at all levels of the organization, as well as vendors, service providers, and other external constituents.
1) At least four years prior experience at a research center within a business school.
2) Prior experience working in the public or nonprofit sectors.
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR05314
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.