Fusion Academy is seeking an enthusiastic Director of Admissions and Outreach to join our Scottsdale, AZ team! Are you that relentless "Can Do" attitude type with a passion for genuinely connecting and delivering extraordinary results? We have an awesome opportunity!
Start Date: July 2019
Open Date: January 2020
The Director of Admissions and Outreach (DAO) serves as the admissions, marketing, and outreach director for our Fusion Scottsdale, AZ campus location. The DAO is both an integral part of the campus family and the school's ambassador to the community. The DAO meets extensively with educational and healthcare professionals in the community, forming new relationships and maintaining existing ones, so that Fusion is part of an extended family of resources and support. The DAO is also the initial point of contact for families inquiring about admission, and a vital contributor to on-campus events and culture. To excel in these dual missions, a DAO must be able to find multiple balances: between numbers and relationships, confidence and vulnerability, connection and autonomy, passion and compassion. Amazing Fusion DAOs are driven, creative and poised. They communicate with great clarity and empathy. They bond with students, families, staff and professionals. They know their audience and tend to impress. They hit targets and touch hearts. If this role sounds like the right sort of adventure for you, please share your resume.
Here's some of what you'll be doing:
· As an outward facing brand representative of the Fusion campus, promoting Fusion enrollment opportunities and programs to professionals such as therapists, psychiatrists, and educators in the surrounding communities, via cold calls, emails and face-to-face visits both on and off campus.
· Developing new relationships with local associations & community-based organizations and maintaining existing relationships with these groups by attending group meetings.
· Creating opportunities to bring visitors onto the Fusion campus.
· Recording and reporting key metrics through use of internal tracking systems.
· Managing a marketing, outreach and admissions budget.
· Coordinating school marketing, public relations and event management.
· Developing an annual community awareness and outreach plan.
· Coordinating a Parent Ambassador Group and organizing Parent Education Meetings.
· “Owning" the student admissions process, including initial inquiries from parents, campus tours, and ensuring a “celebrity experience" for the enrolling family.
· Utilizing Social Media outlets to post updates about the campus.
· Other duties as assigned
Interested? We hope so. We're looking for:
· A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
· Outward facing brand marketing and sales experience
· A background in counseling and/or education
· School admissions experience (preferred)
· Patience and a problem-solving approach to issues
· Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook (preferred)
· A strong goal and results orientation
· A high level of integrity and professionalism
· Persuasive oral and advanced written communication skills
· High customer service focus
· Personal motivation and passion about achieving goals and deadlines
· Experience using a Customer Relationship Management System (preferably Salesforce)
· An ability to understand and report on goals/metrics
· Enthusiasm, Confidence, and flexibility
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Education, Consultant, Sales
Education 4 Year Degree, preferably Marketing or clinical such as Counseling or Psychology
Experience 3- 5 years counseling or therapy experience helpful. Sales and Admissions strongly preferred.
Manages Others No
Industry Marketing - Outreach - Education - Teaching - Administration
Location - the exact location of the campus is subject to change within this area.
About Fusion Academy:
Fusion Academy is an alternative, college-prep private school for grades 6-12 that offers class sizes as small as they come: just one student and one teacher in each private classroom. Here, the educational experience is completely customized around each student. Classes are self-paced, and the material is presented in a way that considers each student's interests, strengths, and learning style. Students may attend Fusion Academy full-time, or enroll in Fusion Learning Center tutoring, summer, and classes for credit programs as an educational supplement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Additional Salary Information: Attractive Bonus plan available.
Internal Number: SCOTDAOQC050119
About Fusion Academy (Scottsdale Campus)
Fusion Academy is a revolutionary alternative, accredited private school for grades 6-12 that offers a fully individualized classroom: one student, one teacher. As the nationwide leader in one to one schooling, Fusion Academy currently has fifty campuses (and growing!) throughout the country.
Every student at Fusion is unique - some students are accelerated learners; some need flexible scheduling; and others have special learning needs due to attention challenges, learning differences, or social and emotional difficulties. No matter why students come to Fusion, our model is simple - through compassion and acceptance, Fusion students learn on their terms, on their schedule, and in their learning style.
Our model is a unique academic program offering services year-round on a rolling admissions basis. Our environment is highly personal and socially inclusive. Equal emphasis is placed on students' emotional well-being as it is on academic achievements. In addition to full time enrollment, students at Fusion Academy may take a class for credit or enroll in our tutoring/mentoring program.
The Fusion culture offers a special place to work, teach, and learn. Fusionites are a speci...al brand of educators--they are creative, passionate, embrace change, and have fun! They communicate honestly and with compassion to both students and colleagues. People join the Fusion family for more than just a paycheck; they seek to work with peers who share these values. And because Fusion is growing rapidly, we offer considerable opportunity for career advancement throughout the country.
*****Listen to some Fusion stories (( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhJDp_5pTYK7hLrsATbrWA ))
*****For more information on Fusion, please visit our website at (( www.FusionAcademy.com ))