Nite Ize Inc, is a growing design, manufacturing, and distribution company that specializes in a wide array of innovative consumer goods products that make our customer’s lives easier, safer, and more fun! Since the company’s founding 28 years ago in Boulder, CO, we have grown to over 200 employees and currently sell 500+ products worldwide that are innovative solutions that help our customers organize, protect, and illuminate!
Employees of Nite Ize are passionate about providing superb customer service to our internal and external customers. Demands are ever-changing, so we need somebody that stays on their toes, can manage competing priorities, and be an inclusive team member that has our goals in sight.
This position will be responsible for managing our digital marketing channels including our B2B and B2C websites, ecommerce stores, search engine optimization, analytics, and brand presentation on partner sites.
• Drive and execute digital marketing tactics form initiation to implementation with emphasis on analytics, email, SEO, and SEM.
• Develop and implement strategy to grow website traffic
• Partner to maintain and optimize website content and structure with input from the marketing team and the 3rd party vendors.
• Identify and evaluate new digital technologies.
• Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, and display and search advertising.
• Create technical specifications to guide projects, from inception through completion.
• Track site performance, traffic analytics, and SEO and PPC success
• Serve as the expert in the search function and work collaboratively with developers, merchandising, data teams, and product owners to implement search and navigation functionality
• Perform regular competitive analysis
• Partner with sales & marketing team to ensure high level of brand presentation across partner digital properties
Education and Knowledge
• BS/BA degree in information systems, business or marketing preferred
• Ecommerce experience required. Minimum 5 years of driving and executing digital marketing projects including online tools and email marketing.
• Proven experience in SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics.
• Strong understanding of marketing automation strategies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal and external audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a wide range of internal customers and external vendors.
• Experienced, take-charge professional with collaborative style
• Demonstrated ability to thrive within a high growth environment
• Proven success working with technical and non-technical members of a team
About Nite Ize, Inc
For nearly 30 years, Nite Ize has manufactured high-quality, innovative products in a variety of channels, from outdoor to lighting. With more than 500 products, including durable lanterns that charge your devices to award winning tie-downs and cam straps, we offer innovative ways to store, organize, illuminate, and secure your gear. Nite Ize products and brands exemplify solution-based products with quality and performance at the core. We take pride in the way we conduct our business and do what we say we will do. We are passionate about our products, our customer’s satisfaction, our team members, partners, and our environment.