Director - Medicaid Accountable Care.
- Leads and directs the centralized point of accountability for the program, overseeing day-to-day management of all work tracks and ensuring that the implementation effort stays on track. Creates and maintains ensures maintenance of comprehensive project management dashboard.
- Partners with the CHICO leadership team and directs a team of staff members to validate and refine the Medicaid and MassHealth ACO implementation roadmaps, including project timelines and key milestones.
- Formulates essential recommendation on investment in infrastructure.
- Directs and manages coordination among all work tracks (e.g., clinical, finance, contracting, operations, government relations, etc.)
- Directs CHICO care management program, which is responsible for managing 150+ high complexity patients.
- Develops detailed staffing and recruiting plan and directs fiscal and operational due diligence. Provide inputs to Contracting team during the course of contract negotiation.
- Facilitates stakeholder engagement with hospital leadership, foundation leadership, primary care physicians and community partners across the enterprise. Socializes ideas, solicits inputs and ensures alignment amongst enterprise leaders.
- After program go live, oversees day-to-day operations of the Medicaid/MassHealth ACO, ensuring coordination among project teams in various organizations.
- Maintains robust TME (Total Medical Expense) and quality performance management, including timely performance tracking, targeted stakeholder engagement and rigorous corrective plans as needed. Develops ongoing recommendations on infrastructure investment.
- Manages certain aspects of contractual interactions with Medicaid/MassHealth payer(s), such as data feeds, reporting and reconciliation.
- Assists with the operation of care intervention programs; assists with population health analytics to identify new intervention opportunities.
- Masters degree in Public Health, Healthy Policy and/or Management, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible management experience in planning, development, financial analysis and operations management in an academic medical center setting.
- Demonstrated leadership, large-scale project management, program evaluation and consulting skills in working with cross-organizational administrative and clinical leadership.
- 2 years of experience managing multiple aspects of high-visibility, high-impact initiatives introducing accountable care delivery models in an organization.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, in order to facilitate team work and to deal effectively with conflicting views or issues and to help mediate fair and productive solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging accountable care risk models and regulations at the federal and state level including familiarity with the Massachusetts Medicaid program
* experience may be gained concurrently
APPLY TO: Jean Yang, Boston Children's Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. This is a 40 hour per week position. The place of employment is 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Network Development & Strategic Partnerships
Standard Hours Per Week: 40