Since 1875, individuals, families and entrepreneurs across the world have trusted Indosuez Wealth Management to create, nurture, protect and pass on their wealth.
As Architects of Wealth we provide our clients with exceptional service and expert advice to define efficient wealth structures and best-in-class investment solutions.
Combining the human dimension and financial strengths, is at the core of our culture.
Based on a unique tradition of delivering hands-on local expertise across many regions in the world, Indosuez heritage provides a unique insight and perspective that is combined with the reassuring financial strength of one of Europe's top 5 banks.
Formerly known as Crédit Agricole Private Banking, the now Indosuez Wealth Management revealed its new brand image in 2016 to promote its wealth management solutions and products under one single unified brand in Asia, Europe, Middle East and Americas.
Our group's presence in Asia dates back to 1894 in Hong Kong and 1905 in Singapore, when we opened the first local branches of Banque de l'Indochine. A long heritage and legacy witnessing the bank's stability and lasting experience, supported by 240 specialists in the two cities.
In order to support and expand our activity in this strategic region, we are looking for a Communication Manager, to drive all Communication activities in Asia, in line with Indosuez Wealth Management global strategy.
More specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and coordination of articles for all our internal channels ( e.g. success stories, staff interviews and events reports for Wemag) and global intranet platforms
- Realisation of video interviews
- Organisation and coordination of management meetings (briefing, town halls, etc.)
- Coordination of team building activities, employees sales
Events & Sponsorships
- Organisation and operational management of all internal and external client events
- Coordination of ticketing requests and subscriptions for events within Indosuez Group network
- Represent the bank during professional meetings and events
- Writing and conception of supporting documents to support Indosuez Wealth Management activities in Asia (events invites, brochurewhare material, Clients presentations)
- Coordination of editions/publishing projects and corporate brochures
- Handling of proofreading and translations
PR & Media relations
- Coordination of media relations activities and management of local PR agencies
- Press monitoring and qualitative/quantitative media analysis
- Intranet & Internet content management
- Preparation of press releases, announcements, speakers profiles, corporate key messages
- Media trainings preparation and handling
- Crisis management and communication
- Meetings and negotiation with media representatives and journalists
- Traditional print advertising (advertising campaigns design, media plans, budgets management)
- Digital communications activity
- Social Media
- Coordination and management of clients' gifts, greetings cards, Chinese New Year red packets and diaries
- Overall management and control of local budgets, ensuring appropriate and effective spending, invoicing and costs follow-up
- Monthly budget reporting
- University Degree or equivalent in Marketing & Communication
- 5 years of experience in similar communication role
- Understanding of the opportunities and challenges of the Wealth Management sector as well as its regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of products and services offering
- Strategic communication vision, ability to advise management on key Communication topics and brand image
- Hands-on knowledge of all communication activities (events, advertising, press relations, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with all Communication techniques
- Proficiency in computer and office tools, with strong experience of the latest digital marketing and social media techniques
- Experience with Indesign-Photoshop
- Excellent team player but able to work independently
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive
- Able to drive changes and creative
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Reliable and transparent towards its hierarchy (local and business)
- Fluent in English and French
- Chinese a plus