Peterbilt Motors Company HR Business Partner - Evening Shift
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR, Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of h...igh-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Peterbilt Motors Company is seeking an Evening Shift Human Resources Business Partner to support our Plant Operations. This position will be responsible for providing Human Resources leadership and services for the Peterbilt Motors Company in assigned areas.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Build positive employee relations with proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair and equitable treatment. This includes support of local and corporate programs to promote employee goodwill and positive morale.
• Serve as the HR subject matter expert to managers.
• Provide advice assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
• Provide coaching and counseling to employees and managers as needed.
• Partner with manager to identify high performers, high risk employees and train on tools available for succession planning.
• Assist with the new employee orientation program.
• Work in a collaborative manner with the HR team to provide uniform interpretation and application of policies, practices and procedures.
• Monitor and analyze EEO/AAP compliance.
• Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements.
• Administer, coordinate, participate, and/or assist with projects.
• Recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
• Perform specific research/investigation into operational and HR issues as required.
• Promote positive employee relations through interacting with employees
• 1-3 years Human Resources generalist experience, preferably in a large, manufacturing environment
• Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree and PHR / SPHR strongly preferred
• Must be able to work evening shift (4pm-1am Monday-Friday)
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.