| About Corporate Relations |
The Corporate Relations function is made up of a number of specialist teams within the fields of Corporate Communications, Group Brand, Marketing & Sponsorship, Government Relations & Public Policy, and Citizenship and Reputation. Its purpose is to win the hearts and minds of our stakeholders both internally and externally by becoming the most admired brand, epitomising our purpose and values, creating advocacy and inspiring our people.
Our objective is to deliver a full service, Corporate Communications function that is strategically aligned to the needs of our clients and represents the Barclays Purpose, Values and Behaviours in all that we do.
Our goal for 2017 is to establish a communications platform that will allow us to transparently demonstrate the purpose of Barclays Asia Pacific and ultimately our contribution to economic growth; Support the businesses in the region with proactive, thoughtful communications strategies and outreach, using a broad range of communications activities to build the image, and defend the good reputation of, Barclays among our multiple stakeholders.
Overall purpose of role
The Corporate Communications function works transparently and collaboratively with all colleagues and partners across business units. We treat colleagues with respect, value diversity and apply a citizenship lens to all that we do. This individual will be a key contact point for the Hong Kong Country Management on all Corporate Communications matters.
- Help to build a cohesive, multi-faceted strategic communications plan that incorporates the full array of internal platforms and media tools.
- Use expertise in news judgment and management practices including crafting and editing strong content to share the narrative of Barclays.
- Advise Senior Management with confidence and diplomacy, and handle highly sensitive information in line with Barclays policies and guidelines.
- Ensure that regional objectives remain aligned with Barclays Corporate Communication priorities.
- Handle crises calmly yet expeditiously, appropriately including supervisors and colleagues in decision-making and implementation.
- Guide and manage Barclays media and client relationships, and where needed represent Barclays as spokesperson.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- Exceptional editing, writing and verbal skills, including proven experience in crafting messaging for diverse internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an organized communicator who sets goals, multitasks, problem solves, tracks projects, meets deadlines, collaborates and contributes to overall Barclays Communications objectives.
- Excellent leadership and collaborative skills, including strategic thinking, problem-solving, and resource management.
- High levels of creativity, organization and tact.
- Team player with collaborative style.
- Light travel needed as necessary.
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.