Hello! We're Table Public Relations, a boutique PR agency in SF servicing hot tech startups.
We have openings for our nine-week paid internship program this summer for recent college grads (or those graduating by May 2018).
WHY OUR PROGRAM STANDS OUT:
- Hands-on experience: Interns will be responsible for managing a communications program for an early-stage VC-backed startup with teaching and oversight from our senior team members.
- AMAs with PR veterans: Each week of the program will focus on developing a core competency within public relations. In tandem, we have a line up of experts to teach the intern cohort and be available for questions. Those experts span in-house communications, agency communications, venture capitalists, and journalists.
- Post-internship success: At the end of the internship program we’ll make internal hires as well as set up interns with jobs at the startups, VCs and agencies we work with. More information about our program is copied below including timing and compensation.
- Dates: This is a nine-week program, starting on June 22, 2018, and ending the week of August 13, 2018.
- Payment: Interns will be paid $18/hour, and will work 30+ hours per week. Interns are not eligible for benefits or holiday pay.
- Curriculum: The curriculum will focus on teaching the ins and outs of great startup PR. Each week will address a core competency - from media relations and client communications to content writing, research and analysis, and strategy development.
- Mentorship: Each intern will report to a manager responsible for guiding them through the program and helping them achieve their goals.
- Opportunity for hire: Pending performance, Table will hire interns or set them up with job opportunities.
WHAT WE WANT IN CANDIDATES:
- Must love startups!
- A recent graduate
- Someone smart, resourceful, creative, and eager to learn
- Someone who works hard and demonstrates they care about what they do - Must have a basic understanding of communications or journalism (i.e., took courses in relevant subject areas)
- Previous work experience in marketing, PR or hospitality
- Ability to work in a team dynamic
GET IN TOUCH: If you are interested in this position, reach out to email@example.com, and we’ll send you the formal application.
Internal Number: 0018
About Table Public Relations
We build great stories that support the business goals of our clients and the editorial goals of our comrades in the media.